Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 24!!!

Today is Day 24!!  My goal was to lose 10lbs.  I didn't know what to expect in regards to inches so I just put 5".. hoping to at least lose an inch here and there.  Well today is the big day so I got up, emptied my bladder (I wouldn't dare step on a scale before doing that) and weighed.  I was slightly bummed when the scale said 9lbs.  I mean, that's great!  But I had a goal of 10lbs.  Did that halloween candy I snuck or those chips I ate with my mother-n-laws amazing salsa keep me from getting that one more pound?  Maybe so.  But, I measured and have dropped a total of 13 inches!  Yes, you read that right, 13!!!  So here I am drinking my first Coffeccino (just made it to my list of favorite Advocare products) in celebration of a huge loss!  Or Win!!  Go me!  I can deal with missing that one pound with a decrease in inches like that. 

So what next you ask?  I'm going to go cook myself up 2 eggs and 2 slices of bacon for breakfast.  Oh... umm, I'm going to continue the MNS Max 3, continue with only having carbs (complex) at 1 meal a day, snacking on healthy things like nuts, veggies, and fruits and for breakfast either a mocha shake or something high protein depending on what I feel like...I really enjoy my eggs for breakfast.  And excercise.  I am going to keep doing my walking and hopefully one day I'll blog about being able to jog a mile without stopping.

My next goal.... I don't have a specific weight or inches goal in mind yet.  I do need to lose at least another 50lbs which is going to take a while.  But my next goal is to go down a pant size.  I originally thought I should have already but then I remembered how tight (second skin tight) all my jeans were when I started.  They now all fit comfortably, and even a little loose in some areas.  So... goal #2, smaller pants! 

No comments:

Post a Comment