Wednesday, August 8, 2012
W1D2
I am still a little sore from the first day... in places that have never been sore before (near my ankles and beside my knees! But, I got up and did my thing this morning and didn't have to stop at all during the jogging part. It was hard but I did it. Yay! Tonight I am going to measure myself so I can keep track of how fit I'm getting :) Oh... and I'm still having my coffee so far but rather than dump a bunch of my special tasty hazelnut creamer that I am totally in love with in... I used a measuring spoon and measured it out. It was still good. I am going to cut back on the coffee though. I've already cut out diet cokes and have been drinking lots of water all day. This 5K is getting me motivated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment