I missed one day last week and I felt it yesterday. I have to NOT miss any days from now on! I have been using a printout of the schedule to know what to run since I don't have an iphone to use the app with. It turns out it wasn't exactly the same as the app but before I ran yesterday I found the actual schedule used on the app. The difference is what I was using had me walking, running, then walking. The running part was solid. The actual C25K has you walk, then walk run walk run walk run...... then walk again. I tried it the C25K way yesterday and I'm not sure if it was just harder because I didn't do my final run last week or because it's harder to start and stop on the running. Maybe it's easier just to run for a solid amount of time? I am going to stick with the real C25K way. I do wish I had the app though. I am relying on timers on my watch which is great.... IF I do it right. I accidentally set it for hours instead of minutes one day last week and thought I was going to die. Then checked my watch and realized what I'd done and I had already ran more than the what I was suppose to. Yay me! LOL!
Oh... one more thing. I did great with my eating habits last week and even lost a couple of pounds. Then the weekend came. Baddd weekend. I gained back a couple of pounds. Darn chips and queso. So not worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment