Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

C25K

Aunt Pam and I decided to train for a 5K this fall. I started C25K today... I am LITERALLY going from couch to 5K... as in I have not done any form of excercise in I don't know how long. So to get up this morning by alarm clock and before the babies woke up and *gasp* get dressed.. AND go outside to walk/jog/walk was quite an accomplishment. I'm not going to lie. I knew walking wouldn't be a problem but I also thought "2 min? Anyone can jog 2 min." Ha! It was not THAT easy. I looked at my watch when I though for sure that was it.. I was huffing and puffing and pouring sweat. Yep. Only 1:15 had passed. I went on for what seemed like an eterinity but no, only 15 more seconds. I had to walk for a moment at that point then quickly got back to jogging for the last few seconds. Wow. I am SOOO out of shape it's not even funny! Okay, it is funny. How did I let this happen?? It doesn't matter. I am finally doing it. Finally going to get in shape and hopefully some one else will be inspired or at least get some humor out of my blogging about it. That's it... until Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment