Thursday, April 18, 2013
Update: 17 lbs
Wow, I'm really inconsistent with this blogging business.... and this weightloss business. I'm up to a total loss of 17lbs. Not bad but I would have liked to have done this faster and be up to a 30lbs loss by now. But... I am still taking my Advocare MNS supplements and I'm eating 3 decent meals a day with no sodas, plenty of water, and nutritous snacks. The only excercise I've been getting is running these 4 boys around and keeping up with the little two at baseball practice. I just have not been good at sticking to an excercise routine. But, I am doing better than I was when I started this journey. I have lost weight, I feel better, and my clothes fit better... I'm down a pant size. I'm thankful I held on to a little bit of my "skinny" clothes as I gained weight so I didn't have to go buy new clothes during all these transitions. Now I've got to make myself throw out my "fat" clothes! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment