Okay, I bought the new Advocare Workout Series when it first came out. I did the Melt 1 today for the first time. Withs my kids. We ALL loved it! We all got our heart rate up, red cheeks, and breathing hard. Felt great! I really think it's good for the whole family. There are 3 people doing everything at different levels so you can choose to follow the beginner, the intermediate, or the expert. It was a good workout with options easy enough for my 8 and 10 year old boys... well, to be honest I should say easy enough for ME and my 8 year old boy, lol. The 10 year old jumped right in and did the expert workout. My two little ones, 3 years and 1 year watched and participated on their own level... so cute! We'll be going through the different workouts this week as we have added this to our homeschool physical education. Once we get good at this disc, we'll move up to Disc 2 which will be the same goals as Disc 1 but more advanced.
I definitely recommend this for anyone! I'll update you after we do more of the workouts! Click HERE to read more or to purchase.
No comments:
Post a Comment